Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm sorry I'm so bad at blogging! The days are busy and the internet spotty. Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last week. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Things I won't miss about Peru: cold showers, creepy men whispering "Hello, mi amor" in my ear, and potatoes. Things I will miss about Peru: everything else.

I feel like I really hit my stride about 3 weeks ago and I'm already leaving. During this last week it will pretty much be business as normal, teaching during the week and just spending the weekend in Urubamba with the friends and family I'm soon leaving. I have to be honest, I never thought I would want to stay so badly; currently looking for ways I could swing spending a year or two here after college.

Good wishes to everyone at home, hope all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment